A great option for video calling is WhatsApp. There are a lot of reasons why you might want to record a video call so, naturally, a lot of people ask how to record a video call on WhatsApp. You can record a WhatsApp video call, but you will have to download a third-party app. You can’t record WhatsApp video calls using only WhatsApp. This is how to record WhatsApp video calls.
6 steps to record a WhatsApp video call on Android and iPhone
- Download a screen recorder for your phone.
- To record the WhatsApp call on Android an excellent option is ADV Screen Recorder
- There are two ways to record a WhatsApp call on an iPhone. iOS 11 has a built-in screen recording functioning. If you have an older iPhone, a great WhatsApp video recorder is Go Record: Screen Recorder
- Open up the screen recorder app.
- Activate WhatsApp and find the contact you want to record a video call with.
- Enable screen recording using your new app.
- Hit video call on WhatsApp and the screen recording app will record the WhatsApp video call.
- Save the WhatsApp video call.
Your recorded WhatsApp chat will then be saved into your device’s memory. Remember that if you are going to record your WhatsApp calls, you should first ask the permission of all people involved in the video chat.
You don’t have to use the two screen recording apps we listed above. At Softonic, you will find a lot of different screen recording apps. You’ll also find many more tutorials about WhatsApp and your favorite other apps and programs and all the latest news about the biggest apps in the world.
For more on WhatsApp, check out the links below: